WORK AT VIGGO LONDON
Are you ready for your next sartorial challenge? Come and be part of our talented team on this exciting journey in the luxury retail world.
We are looking for passionate and self driven individuals to join us in offering a unique and unforgettable experience in the world of men's fashion.
Please find below our Job Openings and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to work with us at Viggo London.
Made to Measure Associate Specialist - Luxury Menswear - Viggo London Showroom - 1 Mandeville Place
Job type Permanent
Sector: Retail Sales
Viggo London is delighted to announce the opening of our new Made-to-Measure showroom at 1 Mandeville Place in Marylebone London.
To add to our specialist team we are looking for an Associate Specialist with first class tailoring and customer service skills.
The Made to Measure Associate Specialist will:
- be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and ensuring the showroom is presented to the highest standards right from product presentation to meeting and greeting visitors.
- ensure an exceptional service of Made to Measure tailoring to all customers.
- work together with the team and management in various business development, admin and marketing areas and projects.
- have experience in the luxury fashion industry. They will work closely with the tailoring team and contribute to a positive and professional team environment.
- need to be flexible with shifts and be fully available to work towards the needs of the business.
Must have luxury experience in fashion retail.
Must have knowledge of made to measure.
Must have computer skills (Internet research, social media, email, Word and Excel).
Ideally have experience in alterations of garments or at least be able to advise on the same.
You will be part of a growing business and based on your performance you will have excellent opportunities and potential to grow and build your career in menswear.
Due to the high volume of applications we are only able to contact successful candidates.
Please use the reference VIGGOSALES when applying for the role. Please send your CV and accompanying cover letter explaining why you are the right person for us to email@example.com